Thursday, October 21, 2021

32 Fangs (Laura Caxton #5) by David Wellington ★★★☆☆

A close up of a red eyed woman with the caption She's laid the perfect trap hasn't she? And she knows I'll not resist it.  What skill she has for this game I think I love her in my own horrible way

And so ends a great horror vampire series. 

What I liked: 
The entire series recap, and then some, from Malvern’s POV.
That Fetlock was more, and less, than he seemed.
Serious mayhem.
Laura the tough.

What I didn’t like: 
Clara

Just one word but it appeared 630 times in three hundred and fifty pages. 

Just one word but it’s worth negative two stars. One star for stinking up a significant part of the book, and one star for not dying in some terrible way. 

The Whole Series!

13 Bullets ★★★★★

99 Coffins ★★★★☆

Vampire Zero ★★★★☆

23 Hours ★★☆☆☆

32 Fangs ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment